Class of 2024 Application
The mission of Leadership Seacoast is to develop a base of effective, knowledgeable, and engaged community members through the exploration of community issues and opportunities for personal involvement.
Before completing this application, please ensure you’re able to attend the 10 Program Days as outlined below over the course of 7 months beginning in December of 2023 – June 2024. Each program day begins at 8:00am and ends at 4:30pm. Please note that full-day attendance at Opening Day, Diversity Day and Closing Day are mandatory.
- Wednesday December 13: Opening Day*
- Wednesday January 10: Diversity Day*
- Wednesday January 24: Health + Human Services Day
- Wednesday February 14: Economic Development Day
- Wednesday March 6: Education Day
- Wednesday March 27: Environment Day
- Wednesday April 17: Criminal Justice Day
- Wednesday May 1: Arts + Culture Day
- Wednesday May 22: Government Day
- Wednesday June 12: Closing Day and Graduation*
*indicates that full-day attendance is mandatory
You should also note that in addition to attendance at the 10 program days, participants should plan to:
- Read, watch and listen to topic focused enrichment materials in advance of each program day (required)
- Participate in self-directed small group meetings in-between program days (required)
- Visit /participate in activities at off-site locations (encouraged)
- Attend post-program day social gatherings (encouraged)
Varies throughout Rockingham, Strafford (NH) and York (ME) counties.
The Leadership Seacoast Admissions Committee seeks to accept a diverse class, representative of our community. We are seeking highly motivated individuals to increase, or begin, their civic and community leadership in the Seacoast region.
**The ideal application is thorough, demonstrates strong interest in the program and a rationale for actively participating. Please take the time to complete a comprehensive and thoughtful application. All applications will receive a full review by the Admissions Committee.**
Deadline: Midnight on Friday September 15, 2023. All applications will be reviewed after the submission deadline has passed. Candidates will be notified by Wednesday November 1, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact Lori Waltz, Executive Director at 207-451-7281 or email@example.com
The application process is currently closed.
Please check back in Spring 2024