During the past 25 years, the organization has informed, connected, and inspired more than 800 Seacoast professionals.
Founded in 1989 to develop leadership in the region, Leadership Seacoast has become one of the area’s most respected non-profits and continues to attract top talent to its classes as participants and speakers.
Our evolution has included:
- expanding the class size and number of program days
- more interactive curriculum depth and out-of-class activities
- continued exposure on the key issues
- unique experiential opportunities for participants and alumni
And you can expect more in the next 25 years!
To ensure that Leadership Seacoast remains viable, strong and able to grow its offerings in pursuit of the mission, the Board of Directors has established an organizational Sustainability Fund.
To establish the Leadership Seacoast Sustainability Fund the Board is asking that every Alumnus contribute $25 in honor of twenty five years of outstanding programming and commitment to developing the regions leaders.
This fund will allow Leadership Seacoast to have resources that can be allocated as needed to maintain the highest caliber of programming, attract strong participants and sponsorship support, and engage alumni.
Some possible uses for the fund include:
- Offering Alumni Graduate classes
- Enhancing Social Media presence
- Expanding the hours and duties of the staff
- Marketing the organization
- Offering networking opportunities and innovative experiences
- Ensuring scholarship resources are available
- Leadership Seacoast is making a difference in our region, creating engaged leaders by helping people discover the issues, create connections, and move to action.
We have more work to do, more people to inform, and more people to engage.
$25 for 25 Years of Leadership Seacoast
Contribute to the Sustainability Fund today
Thank you for your continued support of our program and the investment in our region’s future.